Monday, July 21, 2008

Manic Monday - Lick



Sorry, I couldn’t resist! That is one of my favorite Johnny photos! I really think Morgen – our fearless Manic Monday leader – was testing us this week to find out how many Manic Monday Minions have a dirty mind. Come on! I know I’m not the only one! When I asked my husband to help me think of something clean to post for Lick, he paused, gave me a naughty smirk and said, “I really don’t think I’m the best person to ask.”

After much thought, I did finally think of something. Ice cream! We have been enjoying a lot of ice cream this summer because the kids both received coupons for their birthdays from Baskin Robbins and Cold Stone Creamery. (I drool at the thought of their cake batter ice cream.)

Eating ice cream with Georgia is always a challenge because she only licks one side of the cone. I have to be very sneaky about licking the other side of the cone before rivers of ice cream stream down Georgia’s arm. I discovered this weekend, when I bought her a snow cone at the zoo, that she licks snow cones exactly the same as she licks ice cream cones. Without nearly as much success.

Speaking of ice cream, I got very excited by Ben and Jerry’s lately when I heard they were coming out with a new limited edition:
This ice cream is only available in the scoop shops until July 25! I will be there tomorrow! Is it sad that I get this excited about ice cream?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually saw that same flavor available @ whole foods up the road.. Check is out neila!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Ohhhhh...ice cream! Mmmmm...I could SO go for some right now along with Sarge's melting cake. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

I love ice cream!

Unknown said...

hehehe Both very appropriate! Happy MM *huggies*

Noner said...

We had soem homemade strawberry tonight. You can never go wrong with ice cream.

Travis Cody said...

We haven't had nearly enough ice cream this summer.

Happy MM!