Thursday, July 03, 2008

Scrub It Clean!

Next to ironing, I would say that cleaning the bathtub and shower are probably my least favorite chores. And I am not alone! Did you know that 23 percent of women would rather be paying bills than cleaning their bathroom? And 11 percent would rather be sitting in traffic than scrubbing the nasty shower.

I am ecstatic anytime a company comes up with something to make my life a little easier, so you can imagine how thrilled I was when Mom Central teamed up with Scrubbing Bubbles and sent me the new Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber!

The Action Scrubber is great – it’s a foam easy-grip handle that velcros to a disposable pad. Each pad contains scrubbing fibers and Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning formula. I really liked the gripper because I have joint problems in my hands and wrists, so this was much easier for me to use than a regular sponge or rag, and I was able to scrub more effectively with the Action Scrubber. You can take the pad off of the handle to clean with it by itself if you have some hard-to-reach places, but I was able to reach all parts of my tub and shower with it attached to the handle.

Honestly, I have never really used Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner, so I was thrilled to find that the action scrubber removed the ring around my tub caused by a combination of dirty children, bubble bath and bath crayons – that’s no easy task!

I will definitely buy the Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber again. It comes with four disposable pads. My only complaint is that I tried to use one pad to clean both the tub and the shower, and there wasn’t quite enough cleaner in one pad to effectively clean both. So you do need to use one pad for your tub and one pad for your shower. Given, my tub was incredibly dingy, so maybe people with a normal amount of dirt can stretch the use of one pad a little further.

Overall, this is a great product – very effective and much easier on my hands! A thumbs up from this mommy! To learn more about the new Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber, visit the Scrubbing Bubbles Web site!

3 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Of course, given that I'm disabled, I take the easy way out - my housekeepers clean my tubs and showers!

Mo and The Purries said...

I would rather scrub a hundred toilets rather than do one sink full of dishes... interesting, huh?

Jonah K. Haslap said...

Do you own stock in the Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber company?