1. Drop the kids off, come home and enjoy the peace and quiet.
2. Talk to each other without having to scream over the noise of the children.
3. Go to a movie that is not animated.
4. Go to lunch at an adult-type restaurant.
5. Go to an art exhibit. (I think this is the winner!)
6. Go sit in a coffee shop and not have to chase kids around.
7. Shop for Eli’s birthday present.
8. Enjoy an entire day without having to watch Nicktoons.
9. Hang out at a book store (not an easy task with the kids)
10. Go to an adult arcade.
11. Clean out the kids’ old toys since they won’t be here to scream “NOOOOO!”
12. Go grocery shopping without having anybody cry because we won’t buy them candy.
13. Come home and make wild passionate monkey love.