1. Georgia had a major meltdown today in Micro Center. I don’t think they ever want me to return again if the children are with me. I could tell from their looks.
2. I wondered how long it would take someone to call 911 when I was dragging a crying girl to the car who was screaming, “NO! LET ME GOOOOO! I DON’T WANT TO GET IN THE CAR!!!”
3. Should a power adaptor for a laptop really take a visit to five different stores to locate?
4. Eli has a new expression that he picked up from me today – a very exasperated “Jesus Christ!” . . . Lovely.
5. If you drink Chlorophyll water, it makes your pee glow.
6. Three weeks until school starts. Can I get an Amen?!
7. Best Buy apparently has one adaptor for a Laptop, and a different one for a Notebook. I’m convinced they’re just trying to f*ck with me.
8. I discovered that I am out of vodka.
9. Why the hell does every store have a picture or even empty boxes of Wii Fits even thought they don’t actually have any Wii Fits?
10. Georgia only had one potty accident today, which would have been fine except she used my decorative palm tree towels to clean it up.
11. I found out that my husband will come close to hyperventilating if you tell him that I spent $30 for Georgia to get her hair cut.
12. I am still addicted to ebay. I just need to flat out block myself from the site.
13. I realized today that Eli has worn the same shirt for the last five days. This really has to change when kindergarten starts.