Thursday, July 10, 2008

13 Things We Looked At Today With Eli's New EyeClops


Eli just received a new EyeClops for his birthday. It magnifies items up to 200 times, so it has been all kinds of fun finding things to look at. Here are just a few things we have looked at so far.

1. A piece of pizza (food doesn’t look very appetizing under this thing)

2. My face. (which I discovered is desperately in need of moisturizer)

3. The bottom of my husband’s shoe. (Ewwww!)

4. Eli’s hair – naturally blonde.

5. My hair – not naturally blonde.

6. My bedspread (which, apparently, I need to wash)

7. Bugs (Ewww again)

8. The cat (who did not appreciate being magnified)

9. Georgia’s owie (aka – the rug burn on her knee)

10. Pennies from daddy’s pocket (the dirt on those coins made me want to get out the hand sanitizer.)

11. My toothbrush.

12. The yogurt stain on Eli’s shirt.

13. Our ears.

Luckily, I managed to stop Eli before he peed in a cup and stuck the magnifier in it. . . but I’m sure that’s coming.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe Mo can use that for his what's under the microscope posts!

I'd be scared to look at my skin with that, as well!

Unknown said...

How very cool! I want one... although I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle everything I'll see =)

Happy belated birthday, Eli!

Sanni

Crazy Working Mom said...

Wow, this thing sounds like fun! I was wondering what it was when I saw it in your WW post. Very cool.

Mo and The Purries said...

yeah, keep that thing away from the bags under my eyes!

Glad he's having fun with it! Too bad there's not a way to hook it up to a camera!