1. A piece of pizza (food doesn’t look very appetizing under this thing)
2. My face. (which I discovered is desperately in need of moisturizer)
3. The bottom of my husband’s shoe. (Ewwww!)
4. Eli’s hair – naturally blonde.
5. My hair – not naturally blonde.
6. My bedspread (which, apparently, I need to wash)
7. Bugs (Ewww again)
8. The cat (who did not appreciate being magnified)
9. Georgia’s owie (aka – the rug burn on her knee)
10. Pennies from daddy’s pocket (the dirt on those coins made me want to get out the hand sanitizer.)
11. My toothbrush.
12. The yogurt stain on Eli’s shirt.
13. Our ears.
Luckily, I managed to stop Eli before he peed in a cup and stuck the magnifier in it. . . but I’m sure that’s coming.