Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Happy Birthday, Eli!!

Today is my baby boy's 6th birthday! He's 6!! I can't believe it!! The last six years have really flown by. It seems like yesterday I was fighting with the nurses at the hospital to get them to take him out of the incubator so I could hold him. And now, he's my little barefoot, gum-chewing bug conqueror!

Since it is his birthday, I will save the story I was going to tell about him digging through the toilet, and just show you the video I made. It's a montage like I made for Georgia. Eli's video is set to A New Day Has Come by Celine Dion. This song came out the year I had Eli - 2002. I don't think there will ever be a time I will be able to listen to this song without crying.


5 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Happy Birthday, Eli! May you have many, many more.

Lois Grebowski said...

Happy birthday, Eli!

Mo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELI!!!!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Eli,
Happy Birthday to you. :)

Crazy Working Mom said...

What a sweetie pie. You're a lucky momma, ya know!

Happy Birthday, sweet boy.