Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm in sync!

I leave for New York a week from tomorrow, and I am trying to get everything in order that I need to take with me. There are a few things that I needed to buy – like a couple new dresses, a new suitcase, and an iPod Nano.

Yes, I think it’s a necessity for the trip. Dude! It’s a 3-hour plane ride. If I’m not busy doing something, I’m going to end up talking to the people next to me, and nobody wants that. Because yes, I’m a talker. When I flew to Chicago by myself a few years ago to meet up with Eric who was on a business trip, I think I got to know everyone on the plane. And it was only an hour and a half flight. I’ll never forget the look on Eric’s face when I got off the plane, and several people came up to say “Bye, Neila! It was so nice meeting you,” and gave me hugs. Eric said, “That must have been one hell of a flight.” I’m friendly, what can I say?

Anyway, I’ve been having fun the last couple of days loading songs onto my iPod. I think I have 336 songs on there right now – 100 of which are Goo Goo Dolls. Now, I am trying to figure out how to put video on there. So, here is my question to those of you who are more iPod savvy than I am. I know you can put video on your iPod, but can you rip DVDs to your iPod. I know you can load video that you buy from iTunes, but if I just have a DVD that has music videos on it, how can I get those videos on my iPod? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Eric was sweet enough not to complain (too much) when I bought the iPod. However, I don’t think he realized that with an iPod, you need iPod accessories! That opens up a whole new realm of ideas for Christmas present, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy the plane ride. Who knows, maybe someone will buy you a drink on the plane...LOL!

Desert Songbird said...

I have an original generation iPod nano, so I am no help regarding downloading video to a nano. Sorry!

The Three Little Bears said...

Really enjoying your blogs! Thank you!

Rachel said...

I think that the only movies you can add on there are movies that you buy that have a media copy ... or it's something like that. I bought one when I bought Juno and you just put in the code and it downloads it to your ipod. PRETTY COOL! But I don't know about just burned DVDs