Monday, August 25, 2008

The Bra!

Scroll down for Manic Monday.


After my post on Friday, I had several people ask what the bra was that lifted the girls so much that I was getting whistles when I walked down the street (yes, I've now embellished it from 'a whistle' to 'whistles' - work with me.)

Anyway, I bought the bra from Lane Bryant. The brand is Cacique, and it's the Balconette bra. I bought three, and they are awesome! They come in tons of different colors.

Here is the link to purchase them online:


If you have a C cup or larger, this is the way to go. And they're currently having a sale - buy one, get one 1/2 off!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name... Balconette... Don't know why but I guess it cantilevers the chest...like a balcony!

Pretty bra...so often they look "industrial" when they support the c's and above...

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

That's a beautiful bathing suite top... errrr, bra, haha. I'm large too and yet still like 'pretty'. I'll check out the link... thanks.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Wow, sounds like a great idea! :)