Okay, dammit, Facebook is about the biggest distraction I have when I’m trying to work. They’re evil, I tell you! Evil! Here are a few of the things that suck me in.
1. Scrabble – Scrabulous is gone, so now it’s just Scrabble. And Morgen continuously kicks my ass, but I’ll sit there and look at that damn board for 20 minutes when I should be working.
2. WordTwist – It’s some bad ju ju, baby! This is the most addictive thing I have found since coffee. I have one friend with a higher score than me in ladder mode, and I just can’t let it go! I must beat her!
3. Food Fling – It took one damn person to fling chocolate mousse at me, and now I can’t stop.
4. Scramble – I’m not as addicted to this as WordTwist, but it’s right up there.
5. Name it! – This one really tests your knowledge. And it's addictive. Damn my friends for inviting me to play these games.
6. The Quizzes – Because I kick ass on anything related to 80’s movies!
7. Flair – I spent about 30 minutes yesterday organizing my flair board. It’s pathetic.
8. Greenpatch – I swear to God, sending and receiving Greenpatch plants is about half of what I do. And I’ve still only saved like 4 feet of rain forest.
9. Send Coffee – I don’t really Superpoke anymore, I just send people fun coffee. It’s much more satisfying.
10. Music – I recently discovered you could add music to your page. If you want to listen to some classic Goo, check my page out!
11. Groups – I love the groups that I am in – you can find something for whatever you’re interested in. My favorite group is entitled, “I judge you when you use poor grammar.”
12. Friend Updates – I really enjoy the friends who update this every day. Either I’m really a voyeur, or I’m just really freaking nosy!
13. Bumper Stickers – Oh, dude! It’s almost as bad as the flair.