Friday, January 19, 2007

ABC Meme

Scroll down for Friday Feast.

I was tagged by DesertSongbird over at the Ice Box for this ABC Meme. You should check out her blog. She lives in the Southwest. With palm trees. I hate her. Did I mention it got up to 20 degrees here today?

A. Available or Single? Married for almost 13 years!

B. Best friend? Stacey, Andrea, Heather and Amy – I am truly, truly blessed!!

C. Cake or pie? Mmmm pie . . . unless it’s ice cream cake, or wedding cake, or . . . oh hell, I’ll just say both.

D. Drink of choice? Coffee – do you really need to ask?

E. Essential item? Nipple Nibblers (I use it as a lip gloss.)

F. Favorite color? Purple

G. Gummi bears or worms? Gummi worms. I steal them off of Eli’s Dirt and Worms dessert. (Sidenote: Did you know if you lick gummy worms and fling them out of a moving car, they will stick to the windshields of passing cars? Not that I have ever tried this.)

H. Hometown? Wellington, Kansas

I. Indulgence? Coffee

J. January or February? February! Valentine’s Day and my birthday (Feb. 22. Mark it on your calendars.)

K. Kids and names? Eli Neil and Georgia Grace

L. Life incomplete without? Coffee, chocolate, sex and laughter (not necessarily in that order.)

M. Marriage date? June 4, 1994

N. Number of Siblings? 1 older brother

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples (preferably dipped in caramel)

P. Phobias/fears? Being chased by a masked man (it’s my recurring dream – anyone know what it means?) Other than that, I’m going with snakes.

Q. Favorite Quotation? “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.” (Coach Finstock in Teen Wolf)

R. Reason to smile? I have two beautiful, healthy children.

S. Season? Spring

T. Tag three people: Crazymumma, Just Heather (who won’t do it), and Sadie

U. Unknown fact about me: I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue in under 12 seconds.

V. Vegetable you hate: It’s a toss-up between peas and beets. The smell of both make me gag.

W. Worst habit? My daily frequent visits to Caribou for turtle mochas.

X. X-rays I’ve had: Oh good Lord. Chest/lungs (numerous times for Lupus reasons), sinuses, right arm, ankle. . . Actually, it would probably be easier to list what I haven’t had X-rayed.

Y. Your favorite food? Does chocolate count or do you want food food? Okay, I’ll go with Chinese . . . No, wait! Maybe barbecue pork ribs. Hmmm . . . Honestly, I think it depends on the day.

Z. Zodiac? Pisces

(Note: I think I answered coffee to four separate questions. Is that bad? Hmmm . . .)

11 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Oh, Neila, you always crack me up! And yes, we have palm trees - bite me!

Coffee, coffee, coffee -- hmmm....so you really hate it, huh?

That cherry stem thing -- I knew one other person who could do that. Freak.

Love your answers - you rock, girl!

Sparky Duck said...

you caffeine junkie you

Unknown said...

Tag me? WTF does that mean?

Hey, is there another word or phrase for "pie chart"? It seems too colloquial but I don't know of another term for it.

Sadie said...

Hee.

You are so funny.

I keep seeing this meme and A confuses me. Available or Single? Cause those are the same, right?

Sadie said...

Hey, I just realized you tagged me! Cool!

Also, check this website: http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/chasedreams.pl?method=exact&header=dreamid&search=chaseintro

I have dreams about my teeth falling out. Check the meaning of that and you'll see why. ;)

Scribbit said...

Okay, I hate to be a downer but apples dipped in caramel REALLY don't qualify as a fruit. I mean TECHNICALLY yes, but the mother in me raises an eyebrow :)

Anonymous said...

I really think you are a coffee whore instead of a cookie whore! Or maybe you are both! You trip me out! Have u been watching Days lately? It's getting more exciting now!

Anonymous said...

I really think you are a coffee whore instead of a cookie whore! Or maybe you are both! You trip me out! Have u been watching Days lately? It's getting more exciting now!

Anonymous said...

I really think you are a coffee whore instead of a cookie whore! Or maybe you are both! You trip me out! Have u been watching Days lately? It's getting more exciting now!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that comment triplicated (if that's even a word!). I just downloaded the newest Internet Explorer and it is kooky sometims!

Donna. W said...

Hey there, neighbor; I'm 30 miles east of KC. How about this lovely snow?