Saturday, November 18, 2006

Domain help

Okay, I need your advice. Before I order my self-inking stamps, address labels, yada yada, I wanted to think of a better domain name for my Passion Web site. Right now, it is neila.yourpassionconsultant.com. Not that catchy. Sooooo, this is what I have come up. Let me know which one you like best, or let me know if you have one that is even better!

PassionsByNeila.com
PassionConsult.com
NeilasToys.com
PassionateDiva.com
PassionWorthy.com
PassionHero.com
PassionHeroine.com
PopularPassion.com

Remember, I'm limited by what's available. I really want a dot com and not a dot biz or what the hell ever they have now. So, what do you think? Thoughts? Opinions? Bueller? Bueller?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like PassionsByNeila.com the best.

Love your blog and your recipes rock!

Mo and The Purries said...

PassionsByNeila.com is the best.

It says it all:
You're a Passions consultant and your name is Neila.
Simple and to the point.

I also wanted a dot com site, and unfortunately there were already several variations of thewrensnest.com
so, I have WrenShop.com

Since you're obviously a dot com diva, what program do you use to make your dot com websites?

I am trying to use WebSiteTonight, but it is not user-friendly, compared to Blogger, which I am used to. Any suggestions?

Slackermommy said...

I like PassionsByNeila.com too or how about NeilasPassionToys.com?

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, the PassionsByNeila says it all! Plus, its kinda personal as well as saucy!

Nikki Neurotic said...

PassionateDiva.com
PassionWorthy.com

Either of those two sound good to me.

peanut butter said...

i personally like crazysexlady.com

(I would insert some sex joke here, but I'm only 14)

-Peanut-

Sunrunner said...

1) PassionsByNeila.com

2) PassionateDiva.com

Mo and The Purries said...

oooooooooooohhh
Crazy Sex Lady dot com
DOES have a nice ring to it!

:)

...out of the mouth of babes...

Anonymous said...

number one passsionsbyNeila.com