Tuesday, June 17, 2008

How slimming!

Last week, I took the kids shopping for a Father’s Day gift for Eric. We went into a store that happened to have Crocs. While I was checking out, Georgia proceeded to plop down and start trying the Crocs on over her shoes.

After a couple of minutes, she realized that her shoes were stuck and she couldn’t get the Crocs off. Screaming ensued. The sales lady and I got the Crocs off of her finally. The lady looked at her Dora shoes and said, “I like your shoes better anyway. They’re so pretty.”

With this comment, Eli looked down at the black sandals he was wearing. He said, “Well, I like my shoes better because they’re black. And black is very slimming.”

I about peed myself, I was laughing so hard. I also think it’s hysterical when Eli doesn’t realize when he has said anything funny. He just looked at me and said, “Well, it is.”

4 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

OMG, that kid's a riot! *LOL*

Leeann said...

Okay, now THAT was funny!!

What a quick wit he has!

Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com

Mozi Esme said...

You never know when your words will echo back to you, eh?! How cute! And even better that he doesn't know how cute!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I can't see how you can keep a straight face with those two...LOL!

That's funny!