2. Museum of Independent Telephony, Abilene, KS – Interactive exhibits in telephone history.
3. Eisenhower Presidential Center, Abiline, KS – Family home of Dwight D. Eisenhower.
4. Smoky Hills Winery, Salina, KS – They have good wine. I got drunk on it at the Kansas State Fair.
5. Sternberg Museum of Natural History – They have dinosaur bones.
6. Rolling Hills Wildlife Adventure, Salina, KS – Cool zoo and wildlife museum.
7. Giant Van Gogh painting of sunflowers, Goodland, KS – and it’s on an 80-foot easel.
8. World’s Largest Ball of Twine, Cawker City, KS – 17,320 pounds, to be exact.
9. Garden of Eden, Lucas, KS – This place is just downright creepy.
10. World's Largest Collection of the World's Smallest Versions of the World's Largest Things, Lucas, KS – Traveling roadside attraction and museum.
11. C.W. Parker’s 100-year-old Carousel, Kinsley, KS – Part of the National Center for Carnival Heritage.
12. World’s Largest Prairie Dog, Oakley, KS – They’re cheating – it’s made of stone.
13. Gallery of Presidential Also-Rans, Norton, KS – Celebrates the people who have ran for president . . . and lost.