Monday, May 05, 2008

Manic Monday - Fresh


This week’s Manic Monday word is Fresh. At first, I was fresh out of ideas. Then I started brainstorming with Eric and I came up with a few things:

** When Eli wants to go outside, he doesn’t just ask to go out and play. He sighs loudly and says, “Mama, I think I need some fresh air."

** Eric always enjoys listening to his admin’s telephone conversations because she has a teenage son she is often arguing with on the phone. He never knows what the heck the son is saying, but the mom’s response is always, “Don’t get fresh with me!” (You know, when I was younger, that totally meant something different.)

** When I was grocery shopping the other day, I was thinking how we really need to buy more fresh fruits and vegetables. We’re good on fruit. Georgia loves her apples and bananas. Eli, however, won't eat anything that doesn’t come in a marked box. In fact, I think we have everything in our freezer that Eggo makes:


** And finally, I posted a fresh video of Georgia on YouTube singing the Wow Wow Wubbzy theme song. I was tired of people judging me on her tantrum videos. (Dude! You should read some of those comments!) I never expected over 4,000 people to view my daughter throwing a temper tantrum on YouTube! That's why I decided to post a fresh video of her doing something cute:


12 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Your freezer looks a whole lot like mine! *LOL* Freshly frozen is how we live. :)

Georgia and Tyler are two peas in a pod...they do have their sweet moments even though they are far and few between. Heh heh heh

Happy Manic Monday come by and see me if you get a chance.

Unknown said...

YUM, I want those muffin tops, are they good?

Also, I wouldnt EVER post anything personal on you tube, freaky people look on there.

Durward Discussion said...

She is a sweety - a much better image.

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I want to raid your fridge! LOL

Happy MM!

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Happy Manic Monday. Fresh air is good.

You are invited to come see the fresh ideas at these two blogs:

Alice -- I Was Born2Cree8

Reba @ Reba’s Run

Ivanhoe said...

I was pretty much brainstorming as well. Mo has been picking some hard words lately, hasn't he? Have a great day with no tantrums! :o)

Sandy M said...

She is so cute!

Barb said...

I'm often amazed by how few kids song I know. I wasn't able to have kids, and while we are all in peri-menocranky, one of my sisters still has 8 year olds. She's always making some reference to some video or cartoon character the twins have watched... to which I reply, this may surprise you but I never watch those...

J Sizzle said...

That is too funny! Found your blog via the name Georgia Grace (my girls are Georgia & Gracie) and I have an etsy shop (www.georgiagracedesigns.etsy.com). Love your blog -adding it to my fav's!

ClancyPants said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I always love to check out other stay at home moms' blogs!

I love the sighing loudly and saying I need some fresh air. That's too cute.

Reminds me of my nephew who, when he needs a drink of water, always says, "mom, can I have a drink of ICE COLD WATER?" kids are funny!

Have a great day!

Travis Cody said...

Awwwww...we know she does plenty of cute stuff too!

Mo and The Purries said...

FOUR thousand viewers of Georgia's tantrums?
Okay, that makes me laugh more than a freezer full of eggos!