2. Her head is small enough that I can get it out myself without having to apply butter or call 911.
3. Apparently it is easier for Georgia to pee in the middle of my bedroom floor than it is for her to go to the potty.
4. A 2-year-old girl can only hug a cat so many times before he reaches his limit.
5. My husband can sleep through a tornado, but the sound of a cat throwing up anywhere in the house will make him bolt upright in bed at 3 a.m.
6. My 5-year-old son knows how to get to Netflix on the computer and find movies to play instantly.
7. I should not watch When Harry Met Sally when I know there’s a chance my children might walk in the room. I thought the movie seemed fairly innocent until I had to explain the “faking an orgasm” scene to my son. (My explanation, BTW, was “She just really liked her salad.”)
8. Gluten-free bread is nasty unless it is homemade.
9. Gluten-free anything costs at least twice as much as products containing gluten.
10. Apparently, I am the only woman in America who didn’t watch Sex And The City. No less than 5 of my friends have asked me to go to the movie, and they all seem shocked when I tell them that I never watched the show.
11. Men can’t take hints.
12. Target has great acoustics. A child’s screams echo. Loudly.
13. A piñata is a dangerous thing.