I went to Costco tonight for milk, and that store is dangerous. Here are a few things I was tempted to pick up, but didn’t.
1. Strawberry Cheesecake – Damn! It looked REALLY good! Luckily, Eric was serving as my conscious.
2. A new DVD player – Eli broke ours last night, so we really need one, but we decided to shop around first.
3. Monster Energy Drink – The lady giving out samples claimed it would help wean me off of coffee. But who says I want to be weaned off coffee?
4. Croissants – It’s very dangerous when I go into the bakery section. I would have bought these, but I didn’t need 20.
5. Stuffed tilapia – I really shouldn’t be going grocery shopping when I’m hungry.
6. Town House Flipsides – I love these things, but you can’t buy just one box, you have to buy three boxes. If they also sold beer dip at Costco, I would have been really tempted.
7. Waffles – Eli begged for Eggo waffles, but I know him and he would be waaaay sick of them before he finished the box of 60.
8. A gallon of Hot Tamales – I think I’m PMSing.
9. Apple Pie – It’s 90 percent fruit, right? That’s a health food!
10. Two cases of pop – Umm . . . okay, we really bought that.
11. Pizza – The only thing that stopped me is that it was so big that I didn’t know if it would fit in my oven.
12. A new grill – We would have to remove car seats to get it in the SUV. We’re going back for that one.
13. A 25-pound bag of rice – Eric thought we should buy this before the price goes way up. But, seriously. 25 pounds?