Friday, May 30, 2008

Conversations With A 5-Year-Old

Whenever I tell Eli that I love him, I say, “Do you know how much I love you? All the way to the moon and back.”

So today, when he came in the room and asked me, “Do you know how much I love you?” I guessed and said, “All the way to the moon and back?”

He looked at me and said, “YES! How did you know?”

I just grinned and said, “Maybe I’m psychic . . . . or maybe I’m just psycho.”

Eli giggled and said, “Oh, mama! You’ll always be both to me!”

That’s me! One psycho mommy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so sweet that he thinks of you as psycho...lol

I say the same thing to my babes - that I love them to the moon and back.

Crazy Working Mom said...

We say to the top of the moon and back. I think my kids would probably agree that I'm more psycho than psychic! *LOL*

Great post, Neila.

CrAzY Working Mom