Thursday, April 10, 2008

13 Things You'll Never Hear Me Say



1. I’m pregnant!

2. I don’t drink coffee. I always get so much sleep so I don’t need the caffeine.

3. Could you pass the peas?

4. I don’t think they show enough SpongeBob on TV.

5. My children NEVER whine!

6. It’s just too chocolatey.

7. I was so busy today that I forgot to eat.

8. What should I do with all this leftover wine?

9. I have WAAAAY too much time to myself!

10. I have plenty of time to clean my house since my children go to bed so early.

11. Starbucks? Who needs Starbucks?

12. I could watch the Teletubbies for hours!

13. I get so many date nights with my husband!

14 comments:

Heather J. said...

Holy Moly,what a great header you have.......(kind of like a nice rack, but not)

Very cool!

Christie O. said...

HAHA! I think you might never ever hear me say any of those things too!

Nicole said...

Great list! Full of chuckles!

I LOVE your page toooo! First time here, found you on the TT page.

Have a great Thursday...and beyond! =)

Unknown said...

Fun list! lol Happy T13!

Nicholas said...

Well, that makes two of us. I'll never say #1 either.

CC said...

these are hilarious!!!! love them!

Crazy Working Mom said...

I thought I would never say #1 either. We found out that we are having a girl, by the way. :)
Leftover wine, time to clean, date nights...sounds like a 1060s sitcom, right?!

Happy TT.

Tisha @ CrAzY Working Mom

Reiza said...

I love this list. 2, 6 and 11 are my very favorites.

Anonymous said...

never say never :) The stork may be coming to a theatre near you--you never know! Have a great Thursday.

Deb said...

LOL - great list! I can't think of too many of those that would ever come out of my mouth either. :)

Cinnamon Girl said...

Those are great =) Too chocolatey...oh my!

Mo and The Purries said...

Ya know... I've never said those things either.
Okay, except #3. How can you not love peas?

Bessie asked me what I had for dinner last night... "Brussels Sprouts and cottage cheese," I replied.
She gave me a look like I was from Planet StrangeVeg or something, can you believe that?!?!

Tasina said...

Ha! Great list. I agree with everything but #3...I like peas. ;)

Sunrunner said...

There's no way you'd ever catch me saying several of those things.