Thursday, April 03, 2008

13 Funny Things My Children Said This Week


1. Eli not wanting to go to bed: “I hear monsters outside playing ball.”

2. Georgia: “Mama! Can I shake your boo boos?”

3. Eli: “Alvin and the Chipmunks is available on DVD and Blu-ray. Can we still see it even though we don’t live in Blu-ray?”

4. Georgia wiggling her fingers in front of my face: “Boo! . . . It okay, Mama. Don’t be scared. It just me. It perfectly fine.”

5. Eli, listening to my Beatles album: “Wow! That drummer is really good!”

6. Georgia, playing dress-up: “I trying to be a Halloween.”

7. Eli, looking at blue stuff all over his shirt: “I don’t recognize that substance.”

8. Georgia, peeing down her leg with no pants on: “I don’t need to go pee pee in the Dora potty.”

9. Eli, watching a preview for Horton Hears A Who: “Look, Mama! It’s that movie you want to see!”

10. Georgia: “Can I spit in your water?”

11. Eli, describing mom on a picture he drew of me at school: “She eats zucchini. One of her favorite colors is pink. She likes to be in L.A.” (FYI, I only eat zucchini if it’s deep-fried and served with Ranch dressing. My favorite color is purple. I’ve been to L.A. once.)

12. Georgia, coming in from the backyard caked in mud: “I not dirty.”

13. When I asked who left Hershey’s Kiss wrappers all over the floor, Eli with chocolate covering his face said: “I know who did it. It was Georgia!”




13 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Bwahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa...I don't recognize that substance. I love this kid! :)

Great list, Neila.

Lori said...

Kids are great...arent they?? They always make me giggle. Happy TT.

Karen said...

oh Neila....enjoy these days. Such cute things your kids said! Here are a couple gems from my 11 year old daughter this week: "Mom, don't embarrass me." "Your teeth are kinda brown. Do old people have brown teeth?" "Why didn't you have me when you were younger? I'd like to have a young mom like my friends."
see what I mean????!! lol!

Open Grove Claudia said...

Your kids are a hoot! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Happy TT!

Michelle said...

Kids are hilarious. I can't wait till I have some of my own.

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Um, why did she want to shake your boo-boos?

cindy kay said...

I'd like to hear the story behind some of those comments... :D

Anonymous said...

That is just too funny!

Secret Agent Mama said...

HILARIOUS!! I need to remember to do one like this soon!!!

Natalie said...

Kids are too funny! Reading that cracked me up!

Marina said...

Oh my goodness! Maybe I should be grateful my boy isn't talking yet?

Bethany said...

I LOVE the substance one...lol! As a teacher of 3-6 y/o's, I absolutely appreciate these...Happy TT!

Cindy Swanson said...

Your kids are FUNNY! They must bring you a lot of joy. Love the names Eli and Georgia--Georgia was the name of my great grandmother, who came to America from Greece.

Love the understatement of Eli's remark about Ringo...and love the look of your blog! Come visit mine when you get a moment.