Friday, August 11, 2006

Wish me luck!

I will be out of the blogosphere realm until Sunday when, hopefully, I will have some great wedding stories for you. As it stands now, I am a little concerned. When Heather asked me to give the toast at her reception, she said she wanted it to be funny. She is now regretting that decision, and it's too late for me to write a new toast. So, she will either really find this funny or she won't be speaking to me after Saturday night. We'll see how it goes.

At least everything is ready on my end. I'm now at the mercy of bridezil . . .er . . . I mean Heather, who is always a ray of sunshine! Today she called me and gave me the tasks of finding a basket to put the programs in, and a garter. Two months ago, when I suggested a garter, she said she didn't want one. Two days before the wedding, she decided she did. So, I now have a blue garter, and three baskets from which she can choose. I have it all covered!

I am prepared with the wedding dress, my dress, Amy's shoes, three bottles of champagne, and a lot of chocolate! We can't go wrong now!

No comments: