This week’s Manic Monday word is Wish. This made me think of so many things I would wish for if a genie just popped out of a lamp in front of me. Of course, it would be really hard to limit myself to three wishes. And according to the genie in Aladdin, you’re not allowed to wish for more wishes. Dude! Who made up that rule??
Anyway, since my mind fast forwards way past three wishes – sue me, I’m a greedy bitch – here are the top 8 things I would wish for if I had my own personal blue genie:
1. Calorie-free, fat-free chocolate! It wouldn’t hurt if it contained some fiber, either!
2. I want to win the lottey! And I’m not just talking the state lottery, I’m talking Powerball! And not when it’s just a measly $10 million. Oh no! I want to win it when it’s up to $350 million! What would I do with the money? I have no idea. But that’s not really the point now, is it?
3. I want a car that drives itself. And I am thinking waaaay beyond cruise control. I want to be able to to lie down and take a nap in the backseat while it drives me to the grocery store and parallel parks!
4. A magic weight-loss pill. I don’t mean a diet pill. I mean that I want to be able to take a pill and wake up the next morning a size 2.
5. A high metabolism. If I had #4, I wouldn’t really need this, but wouldn’t it be nice to be one of those people who has trouble keeping weight ON no matter how much they eat!
6. Super powers. I could go with invisibility, or maybe the whole flying thing would be nice. Oooo . . . . time travel!! That’s what I want!
7. For my family to be completely healthy! It would be nice to throw away some of those meds I have to take every day!
8. Oh yeah, and world peace.