1. Stop cussing – Okay, I’m getting better, but this one really is going to be a bitch to keep.
2. Cut down on coffee – Well, considering that I got that espresso machine for Christmas, I’m pretty much screwed on this one.
3. Lose weight – See #2. Those damn lattes are killing me. Georgia and I go through a gallon of milk every two days.
4. Stop flipping people off in traffic – Yeah, right.
5. Watch less TV – The writer’s strike is helping with this one right now. Unfortunately Lost starts up again soon, and I may have to lock the kids in the closet so I can hear it.
6. Potty train my daughter – Right now when I suggest that Georgia use her potty, she runs from me screaming. I hope it gets better.
7. Improve the filter from my brain to my mouth – I came up with this one today after calling my (very young looking) doctor “Doogie.”
8. Exercise – Apparently running around the house trying to catch Georgia so I can change her diaper doesn’t count.
9. Start eating breakfast – Right now my refrigerator is where yogurt goes to die, so that plan is not working. Hmmm . . . does Cookie Crisp count as a healthy breakfast?
10. Visit someplace I have never been – I mean besides the gym.
11. Keep the house uncluttered – This is about as probable as #2, but I’m trying.
12. Deal with Georgia’s temper tantrums in a productive way – i.e. by not pulling my hair out.
13. Have more date nights with my husband – This requires finding a babysitter . . . anyone available?