2. A miniature disco ball – It’s Eli’s. Don’t ask.
3. A Sponge Bob Beanie Baby – This was today’s show-and-tell.
4. A Teletubbies DVD – I managed to find this under the dining room table.
5. Toner ink cartridge – Apparently the children got so bored they began dragging things out of the office.
6. Candy Corn – Wasn’t Halloween like three months ago?
7. A popsicle stick – I’m finding out that my kids don’t seem to know where the trash can is.
8. Dora backpack – And the second I touched it, I hear, “NOOOOO! That’s MY backpack! Don’t touch it!”
9. Dried macaroni and cheese – That was lunch.
10. A cat – I was really just trying to move him away from Georgia who was throwing plastic balls at him.
11. A wet diaper – My husband will happily change the diaper, but for some reason he can’t make it to the trash.
12. A sippy cup of orange juice (that had leaked)
13. An iTunes gift card – for some reasons my kids love anything that looks like a credit card. That’s bad, right?