Friday, June 22, 2007

Update on the Sit n Spin (post below)

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Kara of A Bit of Me.

Yesterday, I was pouring over eBay. I managed to buy myself a purse and a pair of shoes, but their was no Sit n Splash. Then, at 11:00 last night, as I was just getting in bed (early for me), my husband came running in and said, "Someone just left a comment on your blog with a link to one of those Sit n Splash things on eBay!"

Dude! I was up like a flash! And I got it!!! Woo hoo! I have to pay $13 in shipping, but I don't give a damn. I will now have two Sit n Spins that work on carpet!!! Does this mean no fighting between the children?! HA! A mom can dream!

Thank you for the great tip, Kara!!

5 comments:

Kara said...

I'm glad I could help :D I hope it lessens the fighting at least a little lol.

Mo and The Purries said...

ha - what a great story (both parts!)

now to sit back and wait for Eli to figure out how to bring the hose inside and hook it up in the living room.... ah, living vicariously through your children is SUCH fun!

:)

Crazy Working Mom said...

Whoo hoo! That's great news, Neila. I'm glad you got what you needed. Those kiddos should be happy for a few minutes at least. heh heh

Desert Songbird said...

BTW - hubby wants to know how long your summer PP sale is in effect?

Anonymous said...

Hey Neila!

I'm passing on to you the Rocking Girl Blogger Award because I love your blog. If you would like to claim your badge, just come to my blog and grab one :)

Congrats on the sit n spin--they become weapons and sep stools in my house!!

Bridget