Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sensitivity

I am overly sensitive, and I really have to get over that. I try to email out a monthly Passion Parties newsletter. I’m busy, so it usually goes out about every two months. I add people to my email list after every party, so my mailing list has grown to almost 200 people. I mainly add people who check the box that says they want to be on my mailing list, but sometimes I get overzealous. I have had a few hostesses send out evites, so I just stick all the guests on my email list. Why the hell not, right?

Well, I tend to regret that. Especially when I send out my newsletter, which usually contains at least one picture of a sex toy. (In my defense, this month, it was only a C-ring, a tulip-shaped bullet and a bottle of lube.) Anyhoo, I’m sure it may come as a bit of a shock to someone who is not expecting my newsletter, to come in to work on Monday morning and check their email and open it up to a smiling picture of me talking about clitoral stimulators and cock rings.

So I shouldn’t be so sensitive when I get a few (four) people who send me emails that say, “Please remove me from your email list.” The prudes. The funny thing is that I can check the statistics of my newsletter, and these same people keep going back and opening my newsletter repeatedly. Hmmmm . . .

When I’m not corrupting the innocent, I have been busy experimenting with my new video camera. I have managed to take a couple of videos, and I even uploaded one to YouTube. That’s right! Georgia is on YouTube! Now, I will warn you now that it is very anti-climactic (dare I say, boring). It’s no tantrum. It is seriously two minutes of Georgia and I discussing her Dora Memory cards. And that’s only because I trimmed it down from six minutes. Next time, I’ll go for an action movie. But this is my first attempt!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

georgia is so cute!!!

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

What a cutie pie Georgia is! :) Don't ya hate prudes? hehe! The toys sound fun anyway! haha

Mo and The Purries said...

Georgia is a little star!
Notice how she couldn't put down her accordion during the whole video!
I love your little "who the heck" asides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You crack me UP!

LOL
LOL
LOL


mo

Desert Songbird said...

Well, you know, if they don't want you to e-mail them, then they shouldn't give you their e-mail address. Duh! No brainer!

I'm really going to have to check out your PP site more thoroughly, with credit card in hand...

Travis Cody said...

I'm looking forward to a tantrum video. Is that bad?