1. Spiced Pumpkin – My absolute favorite candle. Ever!
2. Hydrangea – This really smells exactly like hydrangeas. Love it!
3. Buttercream – Dude! Wedding cake frosting!
4. Golden Spiced Pear – It smells like I’m baking a fruit pie.
5. Autumn Wreath – A great combo of fall scents.
6. Witches Brew (Patchouli) – Eric’s absolute favorite scent!
7. Farmhouse Apple – Okay, anything that smells like I’m baking a pie is a winner.
8. Gingerbread – I can’t bake gingerbread cookies, but this smells like I am.
9. Sweet Honeysuckle – A very light scent. Great for summer!
10. Sage & Citrus – This one is a very interesting combination.
11. Lilac Blossoms – Besides hydrangea, this is the only other floral scent I like.
12. Country Linen – Why does the smell of clean laundry turn me on? Is that weird?
13. Jack Frost – Great peppermint-scented candle – perfect at Christmas time.