Monday, November 26, 2007

Manic Monday - Rank


This week’s Manic Monday word is Rank. The first thought that came to my mind was some of the rank diapers I have changed over the past few years. But since many of you vividly remember the picture of green diaper poo I posted on my blog a few months ago, I thought I would go in a different direction.

After a long holiday, I thought I would rank some of the important events (good and bad) of my Thanksgiving weekend. Here we go:

1. I made the best freaking Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie EVER!

2. I caught a horrific cold from my son, and now have no sense of smell.

3. The upside to that is that I have been unable to smell Georgia’s rank diapers.

4. The downside to that is that the poor girl is developing diaper rash because I can’t smell when to change her.

5. I discovered that despite having anti-oxidants, red wine unfortunately does not cure a cold.

6. Despite being sick, I wasn’t about to pass up a date night opportunity with my husband.

7. My husband felt sorry for me since I didn’t feel good and agreed to see a chick flick.

8. We saw Enchanted – loved it!

9. There is no sale big enough to force me to go to a mall on Black Friday.

10. A pony tail on a two-year-old is way too tempting for her older brother to ignore.

11. My daughter prefers eating cat food to my cooking.

12. I got a great family picture!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

WWOW HOOO Im first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a nice Christmas picture!

Nice Monday post! I don't feel my Monday post is up to par for some reason, but oh well. Please come by and read my blog, let me know what you think! Have a great week!

Durward Discussion said...

That picture ranks way up there in things to make you smile.

Travis Cody said...

Great picture!

Happy MM!

Donna. W said...

And I do SO love the family picture. It's REAL!

Shelia said...

Great family picture! That pie sounds heavenly.

I hope that you feel better soon, happy MM!

Lisa Ryan said...

That is a great family pic! and I loved your list. Hope your cold goes away soon. (maybe more red wine?)

Sandee said...

Love the picture. Enjoy not smelling for a bit. Have a great MM. :)

peanut butter said...

i loved enchanted! my dad and i saw it, and it was so cute =]

Desert Songbird said...

You're right - great photo!

BTW - I think I'd be really grateful for #3.