1. Starbucks – Coffee in general really, but since I’m loving the egg nog lattes and the peppermint white chocolate mochas (!!), I’m going with Starbucks.
2. Spot remover – It’s sad what my kids do to my carpet. Thank God for spot remover.
3. Rachael Ray – Do you know how many recipes I have stolen from this woman over the last year? Love her!
4. Sleep – Both mine and my children’s. I listen to horror stories of my friends who are up all night with their babies, and I am thankful that my children are at an age where they sleep through the night. Woo hoo!
5. Triaminic Strips – Eli has had a cold this week, and those things are a godsend – they melt right on his tongue.
6. Noggin – Anything that maintains my children’s attention long enough that I can clean the bathroom is a definite winner!
7. Peanut Butter Cookie Crisp – The best breakfast cereal ever!
8. Project Runway – What would Wednesday nights be without Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum? Make it work, people!
9. ebay – Where else can I buy eight pairs of jeans for my son (in a size 5 slim) for $25?!!
10. Stretchy jeans- This may be the greatest invention ever – particularly on Thanksgiving.
11. Stemless wineglasses – I am horrible at knocking over wineglasses. I have much better luck with these. Yea, Crate & Barrel!
12. Tylenol PM – Since I drink so much caffeine (see #1), this is about the only thing that gets me to sleep most nights.
13. Whole Foods – I love that flipping store! From their sweet potato fries, to their organic chocolate truffles, everything in that place is an indulgence.