1. My baby started preschool on Tuesday, and she did very well! She was happy as a clam to be left with all her new friends and teacher. I, on the other hand, walked out crying.
2. This was a perfect excuse for me to head to Starbucks and drown my sorrows in a triple-shot latte.
3. Today, I spent the afternoon with Eli at the doctor’s office.
4. This is not a fun experience when you’re there for an hour and a half, and Eli and Georgia are fighting.
5. My son became a total drama queen when they had to prick his finger.
6. We found out that he was positive for strep, and negative for mono.
7. This means I have to leave town on Saturday, and leave a sick child.
8. I think the universe is trying to give me something more to worry about than the actual flight.
9. I hate to fly. Is a 9:30 am flight too early to drink?
10. I’m still trying to figure out my iPod.
11. And my camera.
12. After buying a bunch of new clothes for the conference this weekend., I found out that we are supposed to wear a company T-shirt and jeans.
13. I’m not taking back my new clothes.