2. While listening to my Juno soundtrack, I discovered that Eli seems to be a huge fan of The Moldy Peaches. Who knew?
3. My daughter cannot be left unattended with a marker.
4. I thought that after you got your eyebrows waxed a few times that you were supposed to get used to the blinding pain. I guess I’m not there yet.
5. Soap opera funerals make cry embarrassingly hard.
6. I think it’s slightly unhealthy the amount of pleasure I get from birthday cake.
7. Other people’s kids bug me.
8. I don’t get SpongeBob Squarepants. Seriously, I don’t get it. And I think I have a decent sense of humor, but I just find SpongeBob annoying, not funny. Of course, my son thinks it’s the most hilarious television show he’s ever seen in his life.
9. My son could manage to find mud if we lived at The North Pole . . . and he would still track it all over my house.
10. I’ve learned to handle public embarrassment quite well. (See #1 and imagine Georgia screaming.)
11. I have yet to find the upside of spending $1000 to get the furnace fixed.
12. Even though I haven’t been a smoker for 15 years, I found that spending $1000 on the furnace made me want a cigarette.
13. No matter what time of the month it is, PMS is always an effective excuse to eat your weight in chocolate.