Thursday, October 02, 2008

13 Things I LOVED About Last Night's Tina Turner Concert!

1. Tina’s legs! That woman is almost 70 years old, and I would KILL for legs like that!

2. Proud Mary – There is no better song to get you pumped up! And she saved it to the end! Love it!

3. The Dancing – Tina’s dancing is really freaking impressive! Did I mention her awesome legs?!

4. The Dresses – We counted seven outfit changes. Seven!! Soooo cool!

5. The Ninjas – When Tina had outfit changes, there were really hot guys, called the Ninjas, who came out to perform on stage. Wow!

6. The Back-up Dancers – The dancers were awesome, but I think Eric got way more out of them than I did. He has a favorite dancer, named Claire.

7. Tina Over the Crowd – There was a big arm that came up out of the stage and swung Tina out into the crowd. That was COOL! I think I just stood there with my mouth hanging open!

8. The Entrances – WOW! She had a cool entrance every time there was a costume change. You never knew where she was going to pop up, but all her entrances were very dramatic!

9. The Pedestal – There was a pedestal in the middle of the stage that would raise her way way up at times. When the show started, the curtain opened to the pedestal all the way up with her on it.

10. The Fireworks – Oh yeah, it’s a good show when fireworks are shooting

11. Tina’s Amazing Voice – WOW again! She’s the best!

12. Did I mention the really hot Ninjas?

13. Her hair! – Dude, I need a Tina wig!!



4 comments:

Jess NBP said...

AWESOME YAY For Tina concert! Wish i could've gone.

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

I am sooooo jealous! Glad you enjoyed it though - sounds like it was awesome.

Anonymous said...

I bet that was awesome.

Eve said...

While I admire her talent, I have never been a Tina fan. I remember seeing her for the first time nearly 40 years ago on the Tonight Show. Inthose days it was The Ike and Tina Turner Review. Wasn't impressed then, and never really changed my mind. I would like to have legs that good when I'm 70, however. =)