Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Child Friendly Activities

I need to get back in mommy mode. I used to take the kids to Gymboree, Wonderscope, all the fun stuff. Today, Eric is with Eli at the NCAA tournament, so I decided to take Georgia to do something fun. You know what we did? We went and sat outside on the patio at Starbucks because it was such a nice day.

Yes, for mother-daughter bonding time, I took my 3-year-old to Starbucks! Dude! What is wrong with me? You know what's even worse? She had a great time!! That's right, most 3-year-old's need toys or a park to have a good time. But take my daughter to Starbucks and give her a vanilla milk, and she's good to go. I guess as long as she's not asking for espresso shots, I shouldn't complain.

1 comment:

Summer for Kids said...

very sweet! I have a 3 year daughter and absolutelly LOVE IT and its so much fun to just sit an dtalk to her sometimes :)
www.summerforkids.com