Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I soooo can't believe I'm doing this!!

I signed up for a Whole Foods Cleanse. It starts next week, and once it does, I will be on here giving you a blow-by-blow of how it goes. It was recommended by my Hypnotherapist and Holistic Foods Nutritionist. It's a 21-day cleanse. The first week, you just eat fruits and veggies, and nothing else. The second week, you add in grains. The third week . . . well, I'm not sure about the third week because we have to see if I can get past the first two weeks.

Okay, this is going to be a great health benefit, and a wonderful way to kick-start my weight loss since I have a 20-year class reunion (!!!) coming up next year! I really think I can do it except for one minor problem. No. Coffee. Dude! I don't quite know how I'm going to handle this. There are supposed to be three people available all the time if you need support. This is seriously going to be like I'm in AA. I can see myself in line at Starbucks, calling my hypnotherapist. "Kelly, help me! I just ordered a white mocha and I'm about to drink it." I'm trying to look on the bright side. If I can do this, I can do anything, right?! I certainly hope so!

1 comment:

Desert Songbird said...

I could do the fruit and veggies thing, but since my blood sugar would wreak havoc with me, NOT having protein would be very baaaaad.