Wednesday, February 18, 2009

13 Things I've Posted To My Facebook Status

I know I haven't been blogging much lately. Aside from being busy with work, I am horribly addicted to Facebook. Where else can you post all the random shit that you're doing and have everyone you've ever met before comment on it? I love it!!! I can post that I'm making dinner, and I may get a comment from a relative, a blog friend, and someone I went to high school with 20 years ago. It's awesome!!

Last night, I was merging questions on WikiAnswers, and happen to be going through a slew of questions about Selena Gomez and the Jonas Brothers. For some reason, this led to an in depth discussion with Eric regarding which Jonas Brother was the cutest. Eric says Nick. He's on crack. It's Joe. Anyway, I put this on my Facebook status. This got me thinking about some of the bizarre things I post from day to day. So, here we go - the first Thursday Thirteen I have done in months. And it is 13 things I have posted to my Facebook status!!

1. Neila wrote a check for fall preschool enrollment this morning. It was painful.

2. Neila can't believe she's having a disagreement with her husband over who is the cutest Jonas Brother. They have agreed to disagree.

3. Neila found the sharpener for her eyeliner buried in Eli's crayon box. "But Mama! It looked like a crayon sharpener!"

4. Neila needs to spend 12 more cents on Amazon to get free shipping. WTF can I buy for 12 cents?!

5. Neila is wondering why she goes to the grocery store for one thing and comes out with ten.

6. Neila is hoping I'm not too tired after this busy day to celebrate romantically with my hubby.

7. Neila has been to Chuck E. Cheese and Eli's basketball game, and it's not even 2:00 yet.

8. Neila would love to be in San Antonio seeing Goo tonight!!

9. Neila can't wait to see the Friday the 13th remake.

10. Neila just bought cupcakes for Eli's V-day party tomorrow. When did cupcakes get so expensive?!!!

11. Neila is heading to Starbucks for a quad-shot latte.

12. Neila left her sunroof open all night. And it rained. A lot.

13. Neila is drinking.

4 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

Sunday the 22nd: Happy Birthday, my friend!
I know EXACTLY what you mean about being addicted to facebook!
*HUGS*

Oh - and there's a shout out on It's A Blog Eat Blog World for you today for your birthday!
cheers,
mo

Crazy Working Mom said...

A little birdie (MO) told me it was your birthday! :)

I hope you had a good one.

CFS Fairy said...

I know you posted awhile ago but I just started my own blog about the same type of things for the same reason, lol. I came across yours and this post made me laugh. All the best and thanks for the chuckle.

...stay at home wifey said...

www.facebook.com/meganmiller291 we can be blogging FB buddies!