Friday, September 14, 2007

Out until Sunday

Hey all! I am out of town until Sunday. We are in Hutchinson for the Kansas State Fair, so gear up for pictures, because I always manage to get a few good shots of goats, cows and other various farm animals. Oh yeah, and the kids!

Tonight, my mother-in-law took me to a Bunko game with her friends. I had fun, and there wasn't even alcohol involved. Imagine that!

Saturday, we are attending Eric's cousin's wedding. I'm hoping for free beer.

More when I return. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Have a fun time! :)

Anonymous said...

Bunko is a blast...I used to to do that, but then all the folks have pets and I had to drop out because of my allergies.

Have fun at the State Fair! Eat a funnel cake for me!

:-D)

Trenting said...

Hopefully you get your alcohol fix, I'll need one too after the genius boy's party tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful time!! I bet the kids will have a blast!!