Sunday, April 15, 2007

I am getting my ass kicked!!

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Last week, my dear friend Morgen at It's A Blog Eat Blog World, nominated me at Blogger's Choice Awards for Hottest Mommy Blogger. Oh yeah, baby! That's me! You're reading a HOT mommy blog, and you know it!

Anyway, I decided to wait a few days until I said anything about it because I wanted to see how many votes I got. That is not working.

Dude! I am royally getting my ass kicked over there! I'm not kidding! Rock Star Mommy (who I'm sure has an awesome blog) has 197 votes. I have 9. Yes, 9 votes!

So, please go vote for me. Go to www.bloggerschoiceawards.com and vote for Blog That Mommy! for Hottest Mommy Blogger. You will have to register, but it's free and I'm worth it, right? Right? Okay, how about if I bribe you with cyber chocolate truffles? Hmmm?

11 comments:

Donna said...

Well, I normally ignore these competitions and don't vote. But because you really ARE a hot mommy blogger, because you make me laugh almost on a daily basis, and because you are a Kansas City local... I'll vote.

Donna said...

OK, I signed up and voted. But I see Pioneer Woman is in the running. You are no doubt hotter and funnier than she is, but she has over 2,000 visitors to her blog a DAY. And has over 250 people who have bloglined her. Anyhow... you got my puny little vote.

Callie Ann said...

Ok Girl, Your up to 12 now. Tell Morgen to do some sales work for you since he nominated you. Ha ha ha. Just wanted you to know I enjoy your blog.

Morgen said...

you already have my vote - duh
:)
you are a hot mommy blogger!
don't forget to have Eric sign up to vote (and maybe the kids, too - don't Eli, Georgia, and Dyson have e-mail accounts yet???)
make sure they vote for daphneX in the animal blog category - we've been kicked to the curb by Cute Overload!

Skittles said...

Pretty sure I voted already but will double check!

Sadie said...

I voted!

Good luck!

~*Kelli*~ said...

I already voted WAY before your plea. However, I'll STILL take the chocolates. Cyber send them to me!

Good luck!

Julie said...

Dude, I totally voted for you. WAY before you had to tell me to. Because you rule. Now everybody go vote for me in the Health Blog category. I'm hella competitive! Flipthisbody.com!

Desert Songbird said...

If I could stuff the ballot box, I would, but since I cast my vote long before you told us to do so!

Momish said...

You got my vote! And don't feel so bad, you have a crap load of votes compared to other people like me! Anyone in the double digits should be holding their chin high!

Sunrunner said...

Hey!!! You're up to 21 with my vote. YAY!!!!